Thursday, January 9, 2014

cambria here we come!


Tomorrow I am heading up to the central 

coast for a weekend with my mom

and sister for our annual mom/daughters getaway.



It's about a 3 hour drive for myself and my sister 

and is a very nice halfway point to meet up.


It's also not too far from my fave stopping place

San Luis Obispo - I wonder if they will be 

game to head there for a fave dessert of mine?  :)


Looking forward to just hanging out with them.  Lots of 

laughing and fun with be had, that is for sure!



We are staying at a cool little lodge that my sister has stayed at

before and really enjoyed.  I can't wait to explore the area

with two of my fave people!


Cheers to the weekend, friends!

xxoo

(photos via google.com)



2 comments:

  1. It's that time of year again! Have a fabulous time you lucky girl and soak up some sun for me! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cathi …… that's going to be the perfect getaway and just right after your sad and stressful year.
    It also offers the opportunity for you to start ' moving '. Hahahahahahaha.
    Have a wonderful time and make sure you put your feet up and have a few glasses of your favourite tipple !! Lots of love. XXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the smile - pass it along! xxoo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin